Aerostigma, the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Alone, we are but trolls, trolling one person at a time, yet unified, we shall troll the stars themselves out of the sky." -Anon

    DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Share
    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:31 am


    AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAH
    AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    AAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    HAHHAA


    http://freefluffer.org/lmb.html

    YOU ARE CLEARLY NO LONGER ALLOWED TO PLAY THIS GAME. ONLY A DIM-WIT ASS WIPE LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THAT A PERMANENT BAN MEANS THAT YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM PLAYING ON ANY ACCOUNT. I'm sorry, are these words too complicated for someone who shits his pants?
    Something something CANCER something something SHIT YOUR PANTS something something something SHIT ON YOUR GRAVE something something ESAD something something TROLOLOLOLOL

    Left Mouse Button #1 BGEAR. Would you like to fight me without running away and towning? OWAIT...

    Did you know that guests can post in this section? Please come here and rage. UMAD?







    He's been here to our dear troll section before after googling himself, and then PM'd me ingame to rage about how we have no lives etc. Maybe he'll come back. Smile


    Last edited by DustWing on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________

    _________________

    lmb
    Guest

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by lmb on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 am

    lmao.. yes.. Smile i think i understand how you feel.. you only wanted to play with me like this cat right here


    but after all those times when i fucked you in the ass each time we met, you went maaaad... Sad even back then in alioth when 3 other ani were attacking me, i still killed you. it was Delta_07 a TG IG, NSANE an old BG and tldr or something like that, a MG which i could only damage for 200. and now that i'm gone from this game you think you won - against me and against the whole male sex which never valued you.

    war doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left - if you're left and i'm gone it doesn't mean you're better. you'll always remain the same packed shit who hates everything she can't understand.

    and i see this punk fluffer copied my post on his site? with one exception - he didn't type the passwords. so it means he'll try to get my accounts unbanned just so he can steal from me and then delete my gears or ask the game masters to ban them again. i don't expect any better from that piece of shit, from you or those totally corrupted game masters. in a way i'm glad i'm out of that sick game because i don't have to deal so much with shitheads like you. i only reply to your gibberish because you amuse me sometimes

    lmb
    Guest

    video

    Post by lmb on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 am

    wtf?.. what a fucked up forum you have. i tried to enter a link and it doesn't even show it. this is the most stupid thing i ever saw! not only the post button isn't visible but i click this thing over and over and it won't post it. it keps saying preview.. did you or someone else from your "team" make this forum?.. next time use an automatic forum generator or at least some template..

    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 am

    Thanks for finishing off all the damage that alioth mobs did bro. Cassinis hurt after a while, man.

    If you can kick my ass, then why do you run away and town from me in Denebola/BL/Chaos? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    UMAD?



    PS, thanks for giving me your IP address Very Happy


    Last edited by DustWing on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________

    _________________
    avatar
    okainio
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1247
    Join date : 2009-12-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Tenterden. like u know where that is.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by okainio on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:59 am

    WHEN CHARGE SHOT DOESN'T WORK, WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 am

    LMB NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT GO WHO ELSE WILL WATCH EXECUTIONS ON YOUTUBE AND CRY AND RAGE ALL DAY.

    BABY COME BACK











    die faggot ,,/,,
    avatar
    o0Ender0o
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2010-06-26
    Age : 23

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by o0Ender0o on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:24 am

    DustWing wrote:PS, thanks for giving me your IP address Very Happy

    win
    avatar
    Kornephoros
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1193
    Join date : 2009-10-18

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Kornephoros on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 am

    oh

    mai

    gawd




    See you space cowboy

    lmb
    Guest

    ghj

    Post by lmb on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 am

    ehh?.. and wtf could you do with my ip address you fucking piece of shit.. port scan me or what.. you could only disconnected me then in 60 seconds i'm connected again. besides, i got dynamic ip address. you think i'd really let you get my ip if it was static?... yes i remember in first year when i began using internet i was writing mirc scripts to scan open ports on people who joined irc channels. sometimes i found netbus and sub7 servers so i could hack their computers because back then people were still using windows 98 or 2000 which didn't have an incorporated firewall. i remember that piece of shit sub7 had so many bugs - like if you tried to delete a folder on your victim's computer, and that folder had too many files, it wouldn't work. so i had to create a .vbs script which i uploaded in the designated folder and then ran it. and the script would properly delete anything in the folder. it was such a pleasure to see a folder loaded with dozens of gigabytes of songs or movies.. and with the touch of a button, it would all dissapear.. hehehe..

    anyway you're all just a bunch of rabbid dogs barking at me. and you really believe that i care about what a dog feels for me? if it comes close enough i just hit it in its mouth. more than that, i don't give a shit. your sick minds remind me of the lyrics from a song

    SPARKS

    "When Do I Get To Sing "My Way""

    No, no use in lecturing them, or in threatening them
    They will just say "who are you"
    Is that a question or not, and you see that the plot
    Is predictable, not new
    But you're still stunned at the things you will do

    No, no use in taking their time or in wasting two dimes
    On a call to God knows who
    When all you feel is the rain and it's hard to be vain
    When no person looks at you
    So just be gracious and wait in the queue



    indeed - no use in lecturing or insulting some sick minded animals. and since i never had any ranking thru shitheads like you because i never wanted to belong in your sick society, there's always this "who are you" judgement. the plot? yes it's predictable, not new - i ALWAYS been surrounded by demented shitheads like you, it's really nothing new. stunned at the things i will do? maybe it's about my quality that i give up very hard even after i been banned and harassed for so long in your fucked up shitty game. "on a call to god knows who"? yes - whenever i was in trouble and i asked help from another person, it ALWAYS got worse. whether i'm talking about police when in 2006 2 shitheads tried to kill me or even the game masters in air rivals, etc. when i need something i always got to do it myself. nobody else can be reliable, you're all SHIT to me. may the devil suck the marrow from your bones

    and does MVP have a similar forum i could view? or other important brigade? i'm curious what others say about me now that i got banned. i wonder how that moulded cunt siren is celebrating my final ban.. when i was young i didn't expect others to hate me so much and because of this, i was always acting too nice to others and when others caused me trouble, i was always caught off guard. but when i see others gloating over my problems, it puts my feet back on the ground. it makes me see reality just as it is. it makes me understand that everybody is my enemy, that you're all nothing but ass wipes.
    avatar
    Soul Reaver
    Pteradactyl
    Pteradactyl

    Posts : 579
    Join date : 2009-06-03
    Age : 25
    Location : Mass

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Soul Reaver on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:26 am

    soooo u mad?

    edit:

    you're not god so get down off of what ever fucking high you're on and come back to reality. you're no better than anyone else that played this game.

    lmb
    Guest

    dfg

    Post by lmb on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:14 am

    dear soulreaver

    i don't say this like i'd be mad at you.. just imagine how many people i contact each day. if i'd be mad at everyone i'd go crazy. but it doesn't mean i think more of you than i think about a piece of shit either. even if i'd talk with an animal, with a dog, i could train it! it would learn something. even if i'd talk with a wall, it would reply me! IN FACT, the wall would ALWAYS agree with me! because it would send back an echo of my voice! but tell me - what does a piece of shit do?.. it only stinks.. that's your whole purpose in this world. i'm beginning to think that maybe you can't even be blamed for the things you think, for the actions you do. you were taught to be like this from birth by society. all you did was learn and now you show me what they taught you. you're like a rabbid dog who's aggressive, who tries to byte and kill everything it sees. hm.. but at least that dog was once normal before it changed. were you once normal? i don't think so.. just as i said in my comments about the lyrics - shitheads like you will ***ALWAYS*** question who i am. you say i'm not god. ok great i'm not god but wtf does it matter who i am. when i speak i don't do it to attract attention on who i am, i do it to attract attention on the information i present. if you believe i'm no better than the average troll shithead roaming this forum, that remains to be seen later. first, you should analyse my points of view and conclude that they're TOTALLY different from yours and any other shithead's point of view. this means i'm definetely different than others. different can mean good or bad - it's up to your retarded cancerous fucked up mind to think for yourself if i represent good or bad. i never tried to force others to like me, i never changed myself just to be liked. i am the way i am because before anything else, i believe in some ethic values which in my balance, they weight more than material values. for this reason i made many sacrifices in my life and i'll do so until the end. for example i don't mix up with society - i know very clearly that if i'd mix up it'd be better for me BUT i'd have to give up my ideas. this, i refuse to do. you probably know me as that dude from air rivals who curses on chat, who's got trolled by everybody and who's a general failure. you don't know many things about me you fucking shithead. i know this might sound too big and frightening because i'm something which you can't understand so i'll stop talking for now because the more i talk, the more you hate me so it's in vain. if you hate me then what can i say.. i hope you'll die of cancer. it's the only way. either shitheads like you dissapear or i'll dissapear because as i see things, it's next to impossible to live a normal life surrounded only by fucking retards like yourself. i'm like a colibri bird at the north pole - it's simply impossible to live in these conditions.. you have to go fuck yourself in hell and leave me in peace. oh.. and send me a postcard with satan when you get there
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:23 am

    lmb wrote:ehh?.. and wtf could you do with my ip address you fucking piece of shit..
    ban you again :DDDDDDD


    lmb wrote:i could hack their computers it was such a pleasure to see a folder loaded with dozens of gigabytes of songs or movies.. and with the touch of a button, it would all dissapear.. hehehe..

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you deleted peoples movies and songs which they probably had on CDs you monster.

    lmb wrote:anyway you're all just a bunch of rabbid dogs. and you really believe that i care about what a dog feels for me? if it comes close enough i just hit it in its mouth.

    Keep hitting dogs and they will bite back eventually.


    lmb wrote:i never wanted to belong in your sick society.

    Says the dude watching people getting killed/executed on youtube.

    lmb wrote:i ALWAYS been surrounded by demented shitheads like you.

    Read above

    lmb wrote: whether i'm talking about police when in 2006 2 shitheads tried to kill me or even the game masters in air rivals, etc.

    Ahhh i see, so they lag you and try to kill you...ok bro

    lmb wrote:and does MVP have a similar forum i could view? or other important brigade? i'm curious what others say about me now that i got banned.

    The higher end brigs like AI and MVP couldnt care for people like you Very Happy.

    lmb wrote:that you're all nothing but ass wipes.

    Yes i am.
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:37 am

    AHHHHHHHHHHH LMB PLEASE POST DONT HACK AND STEAL MY MOVIES FFFFFFFFFF
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 am

    Oh and LMB

    your not a hacker for downloading a program and using it, hell if thats the case i hacked everything on this computer bro.


    NOOOOOOOOOOO MY INTERWEBS BE HACKED.
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 am

    Spoiler:
    2011-01-05 20:40:59

    Accounts involved: username raghav9999 name DeltaDagger

    Nickname of involved team member(s):

    Reason of the complaint:

    Additional data you think might be of use:

    well i previously been banned on the following nicknames: funkylazerz, leavemebe, ifail, slicktrick, tazmanya. so this ban from you comes with absolutely no surprise althou there was never any reason as i never used cheats hacks etc. i never stole accounts either. i understood years ago in 2007 when i first got banned by coma hyatt or "black velvet" as she fantasised about herself, that demented sick trash who got insomnia and can't even sleep at night, i understood from back then 4 years ago that all your german nation is nothing but a bunch of f4scist psychopatic scums. yes i know you laugh i know you like to think "yeeeeah.. i destroyed him! now he's going to be sad for at least a month" well?.. at least i can play freejack there's no grinding in that game so it's better from some points of view. but if you don't consider yourself a sick scum as i think about you right now (and i'll ALWAYS think so EVEN IF you unban me) could you tell me why i was banned? besides the reason that you wanted to scratch your a$$ with the keyboard and you mistakenly touched a combination of buttons which determined me to get banned? you germans are all just some stains of crap in this world - i seen how germans look compared to other nations. i seen that "love parade" of yours. or should i call it death parade? may cancer eat you - whoever you are.

    Answer from: Wivern
    2011-01-06 06:14:58

    Hello DeltaDagger

    As I understand it, when you were banned by both Hyatt and Emerelle, you were told that you could no longer play the game, or any GameForge games due to your continued insults and harassment of players in the game. You have once again begun harassing certain players with inappropriate PMs on both the forums and game, as well as making threads on the forums. The ban has been re-instituted due to your continued inappropriate behavior.

    If you continue, we will be forced to contact the local authorities in your area, as well as your ISP to report you for abuse and stalking behavior. How they wish to proceed could range from anything to terminating your internet connection, to criminal charges.

    Best regards

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 am

    Spoiler:
    Your answer:
    2011-01-06 12:25:12

    i don't give a crap for all these fake polite words which you thrown at me like that "best regards" when you clearly want to see me jailed or even worse. for me, you're just a stain of crap in my underwear. i'm not insulting you, no, this is just my point of view, i'm free to express it and i'm being honest in the hope that you'll be honest with me too and you'll say exactly what's on your mind. of course you'll never do that thou. and i'm not writing tickets to get my account unbanned either - i just make screenshots to get evidence and support my side of the story if anything would happen.

    first, after each time i got banned i received an automated mail on the address where i registered my account. i never received any particular message in which i was told that i shouldn't play air rivals in the future. and err?.. some of the mails where i registered the air rivals accounts? i didn't even check those mails, i only made them for the ar account because i couldn't register more ar accounts on the same mail. so if any gm wanted to contact me, they could contact me very easy in the game because i played almost every day. they could write me an in-game letter.

    and you say that i HARASSED other players? can i ask you something else than this question? do you have fecals inside your head? i play since 2007 and i never harassed anybody, it's been exactly the opposite. after i started KSing people only because they KSed me first, some players started to hate me including mike020389 who is influential in the game and he called all his friends to cause me trouble. and of course, since you're nothing but a corrupted piece of crap you accuse me of harassment when in fact you're the harasser along with them. there was a special function in the game called /whoareyou with this command, a player in the same nation as me could find out my location - the map i was on. so they used to double log in the game, an account on bcu and one on ani, with the bcu account they found my location and with the ani account they all came to kill me if i wasn't in a safe map or city. not to even mention that AGs in my nation used to snare me all the time to slow me down so i'll get killed easier and grind much harder. that is harassment not what i did you imbecile! i sent countless /callgm in order to talk with game masters to stop them from harassing me - absolutely no gm even talked with those punks to leave me alone. not even a message on main chat, simply nothing. how is it that game masters never listened to me? if i ever insulted someone in the game, i was entitled to it because you didn't do your job and i had to reply as i saw fit. it's just that i'm only 1 and they're a whole server. so it's easier for you to ban 1 single player than try to calm down a server. nobody even tried. you just gain pleasure from annoying people like me there's no other explanation. and what err?.. what inapropriate PMs did i send? to siren? when i said that i love her so much and i'm crazy about her etc? so that was a joke! and wtf you want! when others like kim_possible used to kill me and then come on forum and say "i love you leavemebe!" do you believe with your cancerous mind that a boy would really love me? as for the forum that i made threads, it's my right to write my opinion. in the terms of agreement when i register a forum account it doesn't say that i'm not allowed to speak out my point of view and i will continue to express myself so that players will understand what kind of sick game you've got here and hopefully some will leave to play other games where there are no fascist game masters like you hyatt or emerele.: as for contacting my ISP, after all the years since 2007 when you banned me for no less than 9 times on all accounts i had access to, of course without any reason at all other than your sadistic satisfaction, even 3 accounts which belonged to my friends, i believe that if you can harm me in any way, you'd have already done it! so if you didn't already put me in jail it means you can't do it! i don't give a sh.it about you! understand?

    Spoiler:
    so this piece of crap he threatened to throw me in jail! for what?! for harassment? it's exactly the opposite! i never harassed anybody in my entire life! all these retards right here did NOTHING else than to harass me. it's all because of that punk mike020389 and siren who got problems in the head - dyscalculia to be more precise! she herself said it. i found her blogs.. these 2 have put all the server against me. this is the single reason they & you play - to harass and pester people. if you look at siren's xfire profile, she herself says on the "playing style: griefer". she takes pleasure to annoy people. i remember clearly - when i took a break from air rivals after the leavemebe episode, when i got back, everybody was hating that guy what was his name.. Ipman i think he's that ag goliaf. aah.. yes.. Skarj! everybody was trolling skarj. and in time, from the position of victim, that piece of crap became a troll himself too now.
    you're all just some pieces of crap, no matter what screenshots or logs or whatever you have against me, i have firewall logs which clearly show how the gms disconnected me countless times not just from the game server, but from my ISP thru DOS - Denial Of Service attacks. to say that i harassed others? that's questionable. but a DOS can never be justified. i didn't pay money for this game to receive attacks or go to jail you fart. even Raghav the guy who created deltadagger mailed me today - he received automated message that his account was banned. i had to explain him the whole story.

    lolololol rage more fag
    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 am

    If you hate AR so much, why have you gotten 9 accounts banned while desperately trying to play it?

    If you think so little of us, then why are you raging so hard?

    Are you mad?
    umad?
    u mad bro?
    u mAd??
    UMAD?





    Last edited by DustWing on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________

    _________________
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:58 am


    avatar
    Soul Reaver
    Pteradactyl
    Pteradactyl

    Posts : 579
    Join date : 2009-06-03
    Age : 25
    Location : Mass

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Soul Reaver on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 am

    lmb wrote:dear soulreaver

    i don't say this like i'd be mad at you.. just imagine how many people i contact each day. if i'd be mad at everyone i'd go crazy. but it doesn't mean i think more of you than i think about a piece of shit either. even if i'd talk with an animal, with a dog, i could train it! it would learn something. even if i'd talk with a wall, it would reply me! IN FACT, the wall would ALWAYS agree with me! because it would send back an echo of my voice! but tell me - what does a piece of shit do?.. it only stinks.. that's your whole purpose in this world. i'm beginning to think that maybe you can't even be blamed for the things you think, for the actions you do. you were taught to be like this from birth by society. all you did was learn and now you show me what they taught you. you're like a rabbid dog who's aggressive, who tries to byte and kill everything it sees. hm.. but at least that dog was once normal before it changed. were you once normal? i don't think so.. just as i said in my comments about the lyrics - shitheads like you will ***ALWAYS*** question who i am. you say i'm not god. ok great i'm not god but wtf does it matter who i am. when i speak i don't do it to attract attention on who i am, i do it to attract attention on the information i present. if you believe i'm no better than the average troll shithead roaming this forum, that remains to be seen later. first, you should analyse my points of view and conclude that they're TOTALLY different from yours and any other shithead's point of view. this means i'm definetely different than others. different can mean good or bad - it's up to your retarded cancerous fucked up mind to think for yourself if i represent good or bad. i never tried to force others to like me, i never changed myself just to be liked. i am the way i am because before anything else, i believe in some ethic values which in my balance, they weight more than material values. for this reason i made many sacrifices in my life and i'll do so until the end. for example i don't mix up with society - i know very clearly that if i'd mix up it'd be better for me BUT i'd have to give up my ideas. this, i refuse to do. you probably know me as that dude from air rivals who curses on chat, who's got trolled by everybody and who's a general failure. you don't know many things about me you fucking shithead. i know this might sound too big and frightening because i'm something which you can't understand so i'll stop talking for now because the more i talk, the more you hate me so it's in vain. if you hate me then what can i say.. i hope you'll die of cancer. it's the only way. either shitheads like you dissapear or i'll dissapear because as i see things, it's next to impossible to live a normal life surrounded only by fucking retards like yourself. i'm like a colibri bird at the north pole - it's simply impossible to live in these conditions.. you have to go fuck yourself in hell and leave me in peace. oh.. and send me a postcard with satan when you get there

    didn't bother reading this, your typing was horrendous. looks like someone needs to teach you how to type properly. or at the very least to spell. and you talk to walls? are they padded, or maybe covered in bubble wrap so you don't hurt yourself when said wall insults you for trying to teach it to walk? AND if i'm so stupid as i can't think for myself, why bother insulting me? if i was that dumb would i honestly understand you? no i wouldn't. hell i can't understand you even now with your terrible spelling and grammar. there are at least 8 typos i spotted right off the bat. you might be a smart person in reality (that's a huge maybe), but right now you're a moron. you might ask why i think you're a complete idiot right now and i can easily answer like this.


    avatar
    Kornephoros
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1193
    Join date : 2009-10-18

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Kornephoros on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 am

    It makes me sad that a person can be filled with such misanthtropic anger =/
    avatar
    PuriPanda
    Buttmunch
    Buttmunch

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-01-07
    Age : 23

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by PuriPanda on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 am

    oh, he mad D:
    avatar
    Fire_Fly
    Buttmunch
    Buttmunch

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2010-12-19
    Age : 20

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Fire_Fly on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:39 pm

    Kornephoros wrote:It makes me sad that a person can be filled with such misanthtropic anger =/
    i think i cry a little bit inside everytime i read a wall of lmb's rage Sad
    avatar
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 2569
    Join date : 2009-06-02
    Age : 35
    Location : Some other game

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DanontheMoon on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:50 pm

    avatar
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1488
    Join date : 2010-05-04
    Age : 23
    Location : Under Korne's bed.Dreaming...

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Antimony on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm

    I think he even more mad now :V
    Oh and that freejack or whatever game is the most pathetic excuse for a game ever i can't believe ppl play that afro
    avatar
    Flicker
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 356
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Age : 25
    Location : AWP knows >.>

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Flicker on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:23 pm

    This thread has gone plaid

    lmb #1 in my <3

    Sponsored content

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:46 am