Aerostigma, the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Alone, we are but trolls, trolling one person at a time, yet unified, we shall troll the stars themselves out of the sky." -Anon

    DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Share

    lmbfgh
    Guest

    fghgh

    Post by lmbfgh on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 pm

    i can't quote messages since i got no username

    by Kornephoros Today at 4:45 am

    "It makes me sad that a person can be filled with such misanthtropic anger =/"


    this is what wikipedia says about misanthropy

    Philosophy

    In Western philosophy, misanthropy has been connected to isolation from human society. In Plato's Phaedo, Socrates defines the misanthrope in relation to his fellow man: "Misanthropy develops when without art one puts complete trust in somebody thinking the man absolutely true and sound and reliable and then a little later discovers him to be bad and unreliable...and when it happens to someone often...he ends up...hating everyone."[2] Misanthropy, then, is presented as the result of thwarted expectations or even excess optimism, since Plato argues that "art" would have allowed the potential misanthrope to recognize that the majority of men are to be found in between good and evil.[3] Aristotle follows a more ontological route: the misanthrope, as an essentially solitary man, is not a man at all: he must be a beast or a god, a view reflected in the Renaissance of misanthropy as a "beast-like state."

    i think what Socrates said is very true. repeated deception can make a person hate everybody. but that doesn't mean he's wrong if he hates them. i also agree with Aristotle - if you're a misanthrope in a neutral society, either you're a very good person or a very bad one. in the first case the misanthrope disconnects from society because others don't understand him and if you're a bad person, you stay away from others because your criminal behaviour is not accepted either. and there's another thing too - everybody tends to perceive others thru the prism of his own personality. so if you're a little boy and you never seen a naked girl before, maybe you'd think that she got a dick in her pants just as you have. because you expect her to be like you. so if you're a bad person, you expect others to be bad as you are - which gives you an advantage and protects you from deception etc. but if you're a good person? you'd think others are good too! which is totally false. so you're in big disadvantage this way.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm

    Hey, I JUST FOUND LMB on YouTube!

    lmbdfgh
    Guest

    fgh

    Post by lmbdfgh on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm

    lmfao i like his voice how he talks so low like he's telling secrets.. or when he says "agin" instead of again. and that look in his eyes lol. yes good joke. how about this one


    lmbfgh
    Guest

    fghfh

    Post by lmbfgh on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:55 pm

    lmao! he's ANGRY! and he's FAST! or FAT? reminds of "fast and furious" hehe
    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:05 pm

    DustWing wrote:If you hate AR so much, why have you gotten 9 accounts banned while desperately trying to play it?

    If you think so little of us, then why are you raging so hard?




    _________________

    _________________
    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:05 pm

    DustWing wrote:
    DustWing wrote:If you hate AR so much, why have you gotten 9 accounts banned while desperately trying to play it?

    If you think so little of us, then why are you raging so hard?



    Btw I'm not going to activate an account for you, you little motherfucker lol. This is the only guest section, and you don't need to be anywhere else.


    _________________

    _________________
    avatar
    Mike020389
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2010-11-22
    Age : 28
    Location : England

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Mike020389 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:34 pm

    DustWing wrote:Btw I'm not going to activate an account for you

    YOU FAKING DEMENTED SH1THEAD, I'LL SH1T ON YOUR GRAVE, BURN IN HEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!
    Ahh... memories. <3
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:09 am

    FUCK YOU MIKE TETLEY IS KING I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER.
    etc
    avatar
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 2569
    Join date : 2009-06-02
    Age : 36
    Location : Some other game

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DanontheMoon on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:22 am

    ...but if you're a good person? you'd think others are good too! which is totally false. so you're in big disadvantage this way.

    If you're a sucker.
    avatar
    okainio
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1247
    Join date : 2009-12-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Tenterden. like u know where that is.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by okainio on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 am

    Big shame I cba reading all this lmb rage at once, all I know is left mouse button bgear #1.

    Oh and I was one of those demented shitheads who tried to kill you IRL in 2006. The other was Buddha.
    avatar
    o0Ender0o
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2010-06-26
    Age : 23

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by o0Ender0o on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 am

    wtf is wrong with this guy..you obviously have no life to waste so much time on hate messages. And here's a heads up, if you think your right and everyone else says your wrong...maybe you are in fact wrong. Just quit being a douche
    avatar
    Kim Possible
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2010-02-13
    Age : 24

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Kim Possible on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:25 am

    tbh LMB would have gotten away with just playing if he didnt pm siren all the fucking time lololol
    avatar
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 2569
    Join date : 2009-06-02
    Age : 36
    Location : Some other game

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DanontheMoon on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 am

    And here's a heads up, if you think your right and everyone else says your wrong...maybe you are in fact wrong.



    That isn't ALWAYS true. silent
    avatar
    o0Ender0o
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2010-06-26
    Age : 23

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by o0Ender0o on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 am

    lol well you beat me thier, but here is something my old sensei would have probly said:
    Those who value themselves over others can never learn from them, or his own mistakes......who are you to call everyone such filthy words? to think yourself so high and mighty, when your the only one who falls. and you keep falling, because of your belief, and you never learn. anyways, grammer nazi's will have fun attacking my spelling on that one

    lmbdfgfg
    Guest

    fghfgh

    Post by lmbdfgfg on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:10 pm

    lol well you beat me thier, but here is something my old sensei would have probly said:
    Those who value themselves over others can never learn from them, or his own mistakes......who are you to call everyone such filthy words? to think yourself so high and mighty, when your the only one who falls. and you keep falling, because of your belief, and you never learn. anyways, grammer nazi's will have fun attacking my spelling on that one


    well err?.. i think that some people adapt to society just as an animal adapts to its environment. that's why animals they have fur, some can hybernate to survive the winter etc. but the human?.. he can't survive a winter in the forest without clothes i guess. so instead of adapting himself to environment, he tries to adapt the environment to himself - which the animals can't do. so i look at society as the environment - either you shape it or you get shaped by it. but sometimes it's impossible to build a city in a desert - you got no water there. so you just have to go and live in a better place but?.. if all the planet would be desert?.. then you got a real problem and the only way to survive is to adapt to that desert. now for most of us, our basic instinct is to survive and we'd do anything for it. but?.. for some people being a human is more important than becoming an animal and living in that desert. it's just a question of how far you're willing to go for what you believe. some can try to bribe you and change your mind. you can refuse them but they can put a gun to your head. sure, you can say no again but your life is at stake. so it's just a matter of choice - how far you're willing to go. there's this song?.. Frank Sinatra - my way. there's some lyrics which caught my eye "to say the things he truly feels; and not the words, of one who kneels". this is how i think

    avatar
    okainio
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1247
    Join date : 2009-12-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Tenterden. like u know where that is.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by okainio on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:48 pm

    You're comparing yourself to a hibernating animal with fur in the desert.

    -.-"

    Idk if you're familiar with the term symbiosis but you should look it up, every interaction with society and environment should be a two-way deal, you change a little bit to become accepted and society changes a little bit to accept you, you change the environment a little bit to suit your needs, but you should then also change your needs as far as is possible to sustain the environment.

    Also now I'm mad because you've made me vocalise thoughts beyond the standard autistic monkey response, but no matter how mad I get I doubt I'll ever reach the clinically insane levels you're at.

    Btw I wouldn't mess around with Korne and psychology, that cat really knows whats going down inside people's heads.

    Ps @ Ender, Grammar nazis*

    @ Dan, German Nazi party thought they were right, (p much) everyone else thought they were wrong, ender's sensei would have been correct there, you just have to expand the area you are thinking in terms of, from the country of Germany, to the world at the time.
    avatar
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1488
    Join date : 2010-05-04
    Age : 24
    Location : Under Korne's bed.Dreaming...

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Antimony on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 pm

    LMB is starting to sound a lot like JulianLuna Trollface
    Please go on i want to almost read more of your posts :V
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:25 am

    I still LMB is just jealous of my purple socks.

    lmb5
    Guest

    fghfghbh

    Post by lmb5 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:51 am

    nah.. i'm not jealous of your purple socks.. i doubt they come out purple after your father sticks them in your ass
    avatar
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 2569
    Join date : 2009-06-02
    Age : 36
    Location : Some other game

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DanontheMoon on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:53 am

    @ Dan, German Nazi party thought they were right, (p much) everyone else thought they were wrong, ender's sensei would have been correct there, you just have to expand the area you are thinking in terms of, from the country of Germany, to the world at the time.

    No, I mean, think of it from the perspective of you being a German citizen who doesn't approve of what was happening at the time. You know you're right to be opposed to it, while everyone around you says you're wrong. That's what I was getting at, apologies for vagueness.
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:47 am

    lmb5 wrote:nah.. i'm not jealous of your purple socks.. i doubt they come out purple after your father sticks them in your ass
    No they come out red after the GM team try to kill you with them.

    lmbfgh
    Guest

    fghfgh

    Post by lmbfgh on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am

    @oka

    look PUNK, i don't give a SHIT what you think! but i seen that in the previous posts others didn't insult me so much as before so i thought maybe if they "try" to be civilised at least for some hours, i should do my best to explain my point of view without any insults - althou i still think exactly the same about you.. and since most punks listen music a lot, which i don't, i thought to give songs as examples to support my ideas.

    just so you know - my opinion about society and the world in general was shaped in 25 years. to show me some pixels on the screen for a couple minutes and change all i have concluded in a quarter of century is more than just impossible. my ideas fit each other perfectly like a puzzle - just like you can't take a piece of the puzzle from the middle without moving the others, you can't change one of my ideas because it's based on others. don't even try.. you're talking in vain. all you can do by talking to me with arguments is to provoke me into replying to you with better arguments. when i didn't know something, never in my life have i said "who knows" - i always tried to find out. i'm not trying to be offensive now but?.. even so, i doubt you can learn something from me. i've met trolls on youtube who even bring advanced arguments in their insults. but when they change the topic, they change their arguments even in opposite ways just to have a reason to troll. so it is a big possibility that you're just trolling now because you know i'll reply

    you even DARE to talk about this "symbiosis" between individual-society.. i have so many arguments to destroy your retarded idea, i don't even know where to begin.. AND IT GOES A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS..



    let's first take a very basic example - the slaves-master "symbiosis", as you call it.. the slave is included in society forcefully. if he rejects, he dies. the slaves give all their profits to the master but receive almost nothing good in return. but since slaves are many and the master only 1, this social hierarchy was long abandoned because that master he needs to pay a lot of guards to control the slaves if he wants to stay alive so it's not profitable, it's risky etc. that's why, in order to keep people under control very easy, while also having a functional society, a much better hierarchy was developed - that of the pyramid which exists everywhere in today's democracy. you can compare this pyramid to the OSI layers in which internet functions.



    the idea is this - every layer except the top, provides support for the level above. in slavery, there's just 2 layers but the difference between them was too big so it didn't work. if you have a job and you work for your boss, all you're concerned with is to satisfy your boss - you don't have to care about the upper levels like the parliment, the president or whatever. and because the people in the level above you are almost as many as those in your level, you can't rebel against them because they calm you down real fast. that's why it's impossible for the lower class of society who are most unsatisfied to attack those who have the real power - because they have to pass thru all the other levels and they don't even know who they are. they only know who their boss is, that's all. and even if you reach the president he's just a puppet. this pyramid model since it works so good, is present in all marketing businesses. you heard of Amway? google it - it's a very big international business in which the main goal is to sell some products. but to sell them, the producers need a market. and the bigger, the better. so in order to have success in the business, you can do 2 things: you invite other people to join by making them buy the starter package, and/or you buy their daily use products at discounts, and this way you earn points. but the people you invited in the business, they will also invite others. so the more layers of people you have under you, the more money you get from amway because if you wouldn't have invited the people under you, they wouldn't have invited the others. so the profit you caused to amway is exponential, that's why your payment can be extremely good if you're on top. this is a good example of the pyramid thing but err?.. it's very easy to see that people who've been in this business for a long time get big money only because they been there from the start. that's why most small businesses are not taking this risk - so they won't let you get money from people who are too many levels below you in order to make you work hard if you want to stay in the business.

    anyway so err?.. have you ever wondered.. with your stupid mind.. why communism was sabotaged?.. was it really so bad as they made you think? and really - why was it bad. only because of some guy who everybody portrayed as a bad dictator? even if he was a bad guy that doesn't mean the whole communism is bad! if the president of US destroyed iraq would you think for just one second that democracy is bad?.. you wouldn't even guess it. they buried it because it didn't have this pyramid hierarchy. when i was 4 years old, in 1989 i still remember watching the revolution here in romania at tv. there are lots of people who only had good things to say about Ceausescu the leader of communism here. but?.. after the revolution he was killed of course. yes they could have assasinated him without instigating people to revolution against the communism regime - but then another communist would come to power so they had to make people believe communism is bad. and you really believe this because you're stupid. those in power always tried to maintain the population stupid - this way they know the population would always pick the most obvious and simple choices. they'll never see past the fog, they never judge more than they need in order to survive. and to give a final example of this "symbiosis", at least the way it works here in romania, i'll say that absolutely EVERYBODY steals a way or the other. if you don't steal, you don't survive because others steal from you too - so you have to steal more than others steal from you. maybee?.. that's a reason why i used to ks goldies so much? i don't respect others or their property at all - i just take what i can. lol.. so there's more ways to steal - in shops they put big prices, at my university they raise the taxes absolutely every year, others steal jobs, they steal money from the european union by creating fake projects which need money, national lottery, etc. and these are just some of the "legal" ways to steal. absolutely every woman here if she looks good, then she's a bitch. so she steals from her boyfriend and all she gives back is an asshole, a mouth or a vagina. even Franco Frattini that guy in the EU he said in 2004 or so, "we in UE we steal 20% and 80% we use them for the population. you romanians, you steal 80% and 20% you use" but the sad thing is, there's not even 20%. so everybody steals as much as she/he can. why this? because people don't have ANY moral education. i think that morality should be taught in schools highschools and universities even better than your primary language. everybody could use it but nobody does

    lmbdf
    Guest

    fgvfgh

    Post by lmbdf on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 am

    Post by DanontheMoon Yesterday at 11:53 pm

    @ Dan, German Nazi party thought they were right, etc


    to put it short, all germans are shitheads. they have this way to talk loud, to over-express their feelings when they speak like someone would really give a *SHIT* about them! it's like an emo who wants to show you how depressed he is so he puts this fucked up haircut covering both his eyes, he puts tattoos depicting barbed wire on his hands like he's a guy who's suffering etc. real fucked up people... look here



    this is emerelle's twitter - that gm who was community manager in air rivals. you can see that almost after every messages she writes, she puts a smiley - sad or happy or however she feels about something. even the purpose of twitter is only to express your fucked up useless feelings! you don't write novels on twitter you only write brain farts which pass thru your sick mind.. when i heard of twitter i didn't even check out what it was - i knew it was fucked up right from the start because its name doesn't mean a shit. it's just something which is because it is. not because it's needed for something else. even the other piece of shit gm hyatt or "black velvet" as she called herself, she has a blog too but i don't have the patience to search for it now. once she said that she's writing on the blog at 3 AM because she can't sleep, she got insomnia. demented retarded bitch born in a filthy ditch.. germans also have the "love parade" maybe you heard about it - all transexuals, bisexuals, homosexuals and generally all scum of the earth gathers there just to prove they exist.. in last love parade people stepped over each other because a tunnel or something was blocked and they couldn't get thru. so 19 died and 300+ got injured. i hope they died in pain... i hope they felt those boots on their chest when you're not even able to breathe anymore.. when you feel the ribs cracking inside your body and the bones penetrating your lungs! yeaaaaah... that musta been reaaaaal coooooool...... i think it's easy to understand by now with WW2 and everything, that germans are all fucked up. but since i'm a logical person, i'm always searching for reasons and arguments. i think i've got 2. well err?.. so every nation has its own characteristics - the japanesse chinesse have those eyes wider, africans are black etc. well maybe that's germans' characteristic - they're simply retarded. i also got a much more acceptable explanation - you can clearly see that in the countries which receive many immigrants, the population's health is better than in the countries with a more pure race. i think this has to do with genetics - it's like incest. if you fuck your sister or mother and you have a child, that child will be fucked for life if he will even be borned alive because your genes and your sisters' are too related so they can't combine good. look at that prince charles in UK - he looks so ugly. and he's weird too. because his family tree is composed only from english people. his grand-grand-grand...grand-grand parents were all english. didn't hitler kick out the jews because he wanted to get a pure german race? after all, he got it. and look how it is.

    lmbfg
    Guest

    fghfgh

    Post by lmbfg on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 am

    here's emerelle's twitter your stupid blog didn't post it first time i tried


    lmbfgfg
    Guest

    fghfgh

    Post by lmbfgfg on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:42 am

    this is the most fucked up forum i seen

    Sponsored content

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:58 am