Aerostigma, the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Alone, we are but trolls, trolling one person at a time, yet unified, we shall troll the stars themselves out of the sky." -Anon

    DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Share
    avatar
    okainio
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1247
    Join date : 2009-12-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Tenterden. like u know where that is.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by okainio on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 am

    Prince Charles is not mostly English, a simple Google search on the English Royal family will tell you that a lot of German + Russian blood in the Windsor family.

    Cool story.

    Also I wrote a long wall of text but then it didn't post, cba writing it again, basically eat shit and die, preferably from your own pants, normal emos cut their wrists, you cut yourself off from society br0lolololololol

    I hope a GM fucks you and gives you squirrel aids.
    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:29 am

    [quote="DustWing"][quote="DustWing"]
    DustWing wrote:If you hate AR so much, why have you gotten 9 accounts banned while desperately trying to play it?

    If you think so little of us, then why are you raging so hard?


    _________________

    _________________
    avatar
    o0Ender0o
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2010-06-26
    Age : 23

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by o0Ender0o on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:37 am

    [quote="lmbdf"]Post by DanontheMoon Yesterday at 11:53 pm

    @ Dan, German Nazi party thought they were right, etc


    to put it short, all germans are shitheads. they have this way to talk loud, to over-express their feelings when they speak like someone would really give a *SHIT* about them! it's like an emo who wants to show you how depressed he is so he puts this fucked up haircut covering both his eyes, he puts tattoos depicting barbed wire on his hands like he's a guy who's suffering etc. real fucked up people... look here




    How ignorant are you truly? you may be smart, but very unwise. You still arent learning lesson, "your all shit, with your sick fucked up minds blah blah repeat repeat OVER AND OVER AND OVER." And now your judging the entier german race today from previous events of one very great man(and to those who may wonder, great as in powerfull, not as in good and he was truly terrible Razz) It's been awhile, i promise you they've changed


    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 am

    He fears my purple socks.

    You all do.
    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:28 am

    o0Ender0o wrote:i promise you they've changed




    "They" were never even like that. Just a few nutfucks out of an entire country. Neutral


    _________________

    _________________
    avatar
    okainio
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1247
    Join date : 2009-12-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Tenterden. like u know where that is.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by okainio on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 am

    A few nutfucks in power can do almost anything.

    Leavemebe where the people who tried to kill you in 2006 your own family?
    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:21 am

    okainio wrote:A few nutfucks in power can do almost anything.

    Leavemebe where the people who tried to kill you in 2006 your own family?

    Two people tried to kill him. Obviously it was his parents, how else would he be so fucked up in the head? Idk whether to feel sorry or keep being a jackass, my inferior sick dog mind can't figure it out etc


    _________________

    _________________
    avatar
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 2569
    Join date : 2009-06-02
    Age : 36
    Location : Some other game

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DanontheMoon on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 pm

    squirrel aids.
    I laughed for real.

    lmbftgh
    Guest

    fghfgh

    Post by lmbftgh on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:29 pm

    @oka yes maybe charles isn't pure english, i didn't google it, but my idea that immigrants contribute to the genetic pool of a nation still stands. anyway your reaction is typical for a troll.. it's like you're a little kid, you tried to contradict your teacher only because you dislike him, the teacher clearly proves your wrong so instead of listening what that guy said, you troll him. don't act so frustrated now.. you wanted a logical conversation? i gave you one. there's been so many other people on myspace hi5 youtube who tried to talk with me. some ignored me when i shown they're wrong, others agreed with me (but in extremely rare cases), others trolled me and 2 persons even deleted their accounts. i'm not asking you to kiss my ass or something because i'm right but err?.. maybe you could learn something? and in turn, you could teach others too.. but of course you'll never even THINK about it. and just another example which i extracted from your own words to show that the people from the lower classes of the pyramid always consider society to be above them. that's because they're like those slaves i mention before - all they do is try to please society. you said "just like an emo cuts his wrists, you cut your links to society". you were indoctrinated into thinking that society is more important than you. but who does society really serve? of course, those on top who don't serve anybody in turn. and do you think that the top really cares for the benefit of society? you're just like a slave.. and you don't even understand it.

    and err?.. if i was talking about those genetic pools which determine the outcome of a nation?.. i might very well bring into example none other than my own fucked up country, romania. so the situation is like this. before romania got this name, it was first named Dacia. its inhabitants were all divided into savage tribes of getae or dacians. in 82 before christ, Burebista unifies all getae and dacians tribes under his command. wikipedia says like this

    "Strabo wrote that Burebista was able to obtain the complete obedience of his tribe with the help of Decaeneus, a wizard and a diviner who learnt his craft in Egypt. The people's obedience to Burebista was so complete, that they were even persuaded to cut their vines and give up drinking wine.[3] Jordanes further claims that the high priest held "almost royal powers" and taught the Dacians a code of laws called the "belagines laws", but also ethics, philosophy and sciences, including physics and astronomy"

    i learned in school too that the dacians destroyed most vine plantations because they used to be so drunk that they couldn't even work or be useful in wars. that's why burebista needed capable soldiers in his army not drunken fools. so err?.. anyway this fucking shithead burebista began conquering nearby tribes, he conquered the black sea shore which was home to a greek colony at that time, and when he reached the danube, he even attacked the roman empire! when the danube was frozen during winter he could cross it by foot and when the romans gathered enough army to respond, it was already spring so the danube wasn't frozen and they couldn't cross. of course the romans finally conquered these pieces of shit but even so, the roman armies which have established here in dacia were not the elite because the empire needed its forces in other wars - they were practically slaves. thiefs, criminals, disabled or sick soldiers etc. so these are the ancestors of romanians - on one hand you have the dacians, which were all a bunch of uneducated drunken shitheads, and the other hand, you have those romans who settles here. nothing but thiefs, criminals, etc. that's why romanians are so awful - it's written in their genes to be like this
    avatar
    Ridley
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 386
    Join date : 2010-07-22
    Age : 25
    Location : Barrenland

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Ridley on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:34 pm

    DustWing wrote:
    o0Ender0o wrote:i promise you they've changed




    "They" were never even like that. Just a few nutfucks out of an entire country. Neutral

    LMB, you just completely contradicted your argument about communism with this. First you say that communism isn't bad in ideology and is ruined by the example of bad leadership; yet you say that all germans are total fascists and the alike as portrayed in WWII. However this was only in the example of Hitler's reign.


    _________________

    _________________
    avatar
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1488
    Join date : 2010-05-04
    Age : 24
    Location : Under Korne's bed.Dreaming...

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Antimony on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:30 pm

    In soviet Russia pants shit in YOU !

    lmbfghfg
    Guest

    fghfghfgh

    Post by lmbfghfg on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:31 pm

    If you hate AR so much, why have you gotten 9 accounts banned while desperately trying to play it?

    If you think so little of us, then why are you raging so hard?


    yes well err?... you know here in romania years ago everybody was obssessed with counterstrike. there were internet caffes everywhere, you could find this game on any computer, because people usually didn't have quality internet at home or it costed real much. so you could find all kind of counterstrike players in these caffes from like 10 years old to 50. i was 16 when i started using internet at home, and i had only a dialup line with 56 kbps. it was way too slow to play counterstrike from home, i remember the players' positions were updated on my screen like once a second! and the more time you stayed connected, the higher the phone bill. after 3 years they introduced a payment for the ISP too - not just the phone company. so at the end of the month there were many times when the bills got over 100 $ just for that shitty internet. why? because the romanians are too fucked up in the head and they didn't have the technology to provide quality internet. today i use the same phone line as before but instead of dialup, i use ADSL. so from those 56 kbps now i got 6 mbps and the bill costs only 6 euro instead of 100+ $ per month. this all changed in 2007 when romania got in the european union - the romanians took the ADSL technology from the europeans so in a little time, all internet caffes closed because everybody had internet at home. but err?.. when i played counterstrike and other FPS games?.. i wasn't exactly the best. my reaction time is around 200 ms - i just tested it twice now on a site, and first i got 230 then exactly 200. i heard some retarded bitches got even times like 100 ms! i don't know if that's really true but i can't beat such a score. besides, i don't have a very precise aim with my hand - maybe this explains why my writing looks worse and i can't draw good either. so err?.. these fps games like counterstrike or air rivals represented a little challenge for me. especially those charge shots - that's why i used them so much. you have to click your mouse exactly on that square and sometimes you got to think real fast about it. if i was playing counterstrike in a relaxed normal way, i'd always used to get on the last places. i had to permanently focus all the time. sometimes when my mood was up, i could go in this "berserk" state.. lmao.. my heart was beating fast, i was much more focused, my hand was more precise so with this, sometimes i used to get on the very top of the list. but i had to focus to the extreme.. it was very tiresome and after a while i was feeling like i'm bored and i don't want to play anymore. so i was losing again and sometimes others asked me - what happened to you. why you don't play good anymore. wtf my berserk is over. i got to wait for it to recharge. and the biggest reason why i played ar was to kill noobs. either i'd duel someone and when he lost i could find a reason to insult him and maybe even make him feel bad or i'd go in denebola for example and fight 5 noobs at once. it was very fun to have all those noobs surround you, then bang! abm, first noob. turn around, bang another noob down.. bmm bang! it was very funny Smile sometimes when i killed romanians i could log on konvicted my ani account and insult them even better in romanian until they rejected me. once there was an IG in pandea b i think, and i killed him at least 100 times. he just wouldn't give up. he had 3 types of missiles on him - one was trailed, another untrailed arrow and bawoos. when one of his weapons got empty, he switched to others because i wouldn't let him get to pad most times. i myself had to pad 3 times to recharge my 1000 SP - that's how many times i killed him. but after a while, a SP started so we both towned. i'd still kill him more if he didn't town.. once a romanian called soparla2010 asked me to transfer some of his stuff on another account. sure i accepted.. i sold all the junk he gave me at the npc and the money, i think it was 4 millions, i kept to myself. i'm not a scammer but it was fun to read his reaction. or when i transfered to ani with slicktrick - tazmanya was still playing on bcu before he gave me his account and got banned. he was my friend before i got to ani but each time i saw him i always tried to kill him first. yes he got angry but he still gave me his account in the end. and after the account got banned, lmfao you should see his reaction Smile
    avatar
    Piffle
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-08-14

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Piffle on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:37 pm

    Someone summarise that wall of text please, cba to read it. TIA
    avatar
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1304
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Behind you. I am always behind you.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Ferkles on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 pm

    I would troll LMB, but the huge long walls of assinine text puts me off.
    avatar
    Kornephoros
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1193
    Join date : 2009-10-18

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Kornephoros on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

    Dan is to thank for invoking Godwin's Law.

    lmbfghfh
    Guest

    fghgfhjghjghj

    Post by lmbfghfh on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 pm

    dustwing:
    Two people tried to kill him. Obviously it was his parents, how else would he be so fucked up in the head? Idk whether to feel sorry or keep being a jackass, my inferior sick dog mind can't figure it out etc

    @dust wtf?.. nobody asks you to feel sorry! i don't need your sorry ass.. i'm not a begger! i just state my case - if you agree or not, that's your decision. so err?.. well when i was 11?.. there was this girl Ioana Andra. she came unexpectadly at my home when it was my birthday she brought me presents and well i guess we both had a good time?.. but back then i didn't feel love, i didn't have errections yet sooo?.. i didn't really care much for girls. i didn't know she loves me. one of the presents was a book. in romanian its name means "Commando thru the sad rain" but the real english title if you want to search for it, is "Slow walk in a sad rain". it's about the war in vietnam but i'm not fond of reading so i didn't read the book until i was 16. and even so, i didn't fully read it but it was kind of funny. so next year, when i was 12, i started to have errections almost every day but my penis was only like 10 cm and the dickhead wasn't thicker than the rest of the penis like it is now. also my hunger for girls was just in the beginning phase althou i think that my hunger for flesh began long ago when i was 9. so when i was 9 i once saw this fat piece of shit he had this big belly.. and i felt like i want to squeeze his belly in my hands. like i want to pull his belly and rip out his stomach and pluck his guts out. it felt very funny... Smile it was like some kind of sadism maybe, i don't know. when i was 11 my parents bought me the first computer - i had a HC2000 (HC = home computer) before and another err?.. playstation or something. i don't know what it was but it had lots of games on it and it had to be connected to the TV. once my cousin who is 3 years older than me came at my house and he played a boxing game on this playstation thing. and he beaten the computer so bad that it got stuck. anyway so in 1996 when i was still 11 they bought me a 586 and what else could i talk about with my classmates than games.. and one day this girl Ana Maria Olteanu, she was always acting so tough to me, she was the teacher's daughter but she didn't get along with her mother. so she told me how all my games are crap, that quake is much better than duke nukem 3d, doom, heretic etc. she's just a shithead bitch but she looked much better than other girls and since she had an attitude, it was something i couldn't understand and for some weird reason i liked her more. here's a photo with her. she doesn't look as good as before thou



    so when i got 12, i invited like half of my class mates at my birthday. it was my parents' idea in fact. honestly, i didn't give a shit if they'd come or not. but since i received gifts from everybody and they all treated me as their friend in the future, including Ana, i guess it was ok. in the summer hollyday when i was 12 i also been in a school trip for 10 days. Andra was there too and they had this place in open air where each evening punks gathered to dance.. of course i didn't feel like dancing - but if she proposed i couldn't refuse so i understood that for some weird reason she really likes me althou?.. i don't know, i liked her a bit but her presence was stressing me. i didn't even know how to react. one day she took a mop and chased me. and when i was cornered, she tried to hit me in the balls with the mop.. well that was funny but how could i tell her that i like another girl. and when i started talking with other boys about sex, about my penis and all that, girls overheard me and they started to like me. so there was Andra who liked me, Monica who asked to be friends, Iulia asked my best friend Petre to tell me that she wants to be my girlfriend, Laura who got angry at me when i refused her (she didn't look good), Alexandra got even more mad but she looked almost like a boy. there was another girl i liked but she didn't like me! it was radu silvia. i'm taurus and she's capricorn so we'd get along good since we're both earth signs. she had this voice sounding like a cristal. and her breasts were so pointy. and most of all, her butt was so rude.. i was already 13 now and she let me kiss and hug her, or touch her places even during class hours but she never let me to touch her under her clothes.. or have sex. my hands are always cold but her body was so warm and soft! it was driving me wild! one day i hugged her from behind and i felt her big soft butt on my dick! and i felt like.. i'm melting.. like i'm getting weak. and my breathing was shaking.. i wanted to fuck her right there like an animal! but she told me to ler her go.. and i just couldn't! so she jumped out of my arms and she started crying.. wtf.... so err?.. teachers learned about what happened. and when they did, they told my parents and they moved me to another school. and since that incident with silvia i began to be more shy with girls. no talks about penis, about sex, no more kiss no more hugs.. just learning crap for school.. but at the new school i met another girl.. mangea cristina.. well?.. i THOUGHT she was a girl, really.. i never imagined back then what a monster i'm dealing with. she used to come at me during breaks and talk about her shit, complain about her parents, gossip about teachers and classmates, sometimes she used to put her arm over my shoulders - no girl did that to me in the past sooo?.. i thought maybeee?.. this girl really likes me. but she was always acting so serious to me, it's like love is some sort of business.. since she was taurus too just like me?.. and she had this flawless skin, a warm voice (and her body was warm too) i started to like her. we used to play chase each other and she did scandenberg with me too. to my surprise she won each time and even very easy.. one time she pretended like she's losing and she almost let me win.. and when i was centimeters away she suddently pushed my hand back and i lost.. but err?.. one day after she was named boss of the class, the main teacher gave her a task, i don't remember what. and when the teacher asked about it, suddently she jumped up from her bench and she started to cry saying "i tried, believe i really did but" or something like that, i don't recall. that's the first time when i began to understand that maybe there is something a little weird about this.. "girl".. another time i made an experiment back home - since we learned at school about electrolysis and that oxygen can dysolve into water at high pressure, this way creating oxygenated water, H2O2 instead of H2O which is normal water, i thought to make a simple device which would create H2O2. so i took a box and i placed aluminum foils at both ends. then i placed both wires in the box so that electrolysis happens inside the box, i closed it good so that water or gas can't get out, and i started electrolysis with a device my father made. since the hydrogen couldn't dysolve back in the water, only oxygen did. so i created H2O2. as proof, both aluminum foils weren't bright anymore, they became white because they got oxydated. so if the oxygen gas would oxydize one foil, the gas couldn't reach the foil in the opposite direction because it couldn't get under water unless it would dysolve and create H2O2. and err?.. when i shown my great discovery at school?.. in the break cristina came to me and said "but can you make H2O2 from this?" and she spit her hand and shown me! what a crazy shithead.. i'm telling you - these romanians are worse than any nation.. you can't meet such a girl not even at those fascist germans or the jews. and one day when this shit got in my bench she put her arm over my shoulders, layed her head on me and started moaning in my ear like she'd have sex or something.. and she was smiling.. later on, during a school break, after we played for a while, she stopped she came at me and after a few words, she told me to look her in the eyes and say if i love her.... well the truth is maybe back then i did love her because i had no idea what a shithead she really is. but i said i don't. so she got angry, we also went in the same highschool together, it's a very long story and err?.. yes.. in 2006 when my parents were not home, this piece of shit came with her father and ambushed me while i went out of my house to shop food. i don't know how she found out my parents are not home for 3 days, and i didn't tell anybody that i'm going out of my house. so imagine this.. we met at 13 years old.. in 2006 i was 21. 21 - 13 = 8. after 8 years that shithead still didn't leave me alone. we met recently too in november 2010. i was just taking a walk around the city and at one moment there comes this luxurious car which stops near me.. a bitch came out but i didn't bother to look at her until she turned around and looked me right in the face. she had this shitty expression like "you want something?.." so i had to come from behind and show my respect.. of course if i'd have attacked her it would end real bad i guess..... so all i did was to step on her foot while she was walking. then she stopped right in front of me like a statue and she made this surprised faked scared sound like she suddently filled her lungs with air. but?.. i'm a polite person.. so i had to say "pardon me".. after which, i spit in her way. i had photos on my computer with this shithead but i deleted them all. i don't want to see its face ever agin


    swat_kats:
    LMB, you just completely contradicted your argument about communism with this. First you say that communism isn't bad in ideology and is ruined by the example of bad leadership; yet you say that all germans are total fascists and the alike as portrayed in WWII. However this was only in the example of Hitler's reign.

    @swat err?.. first, my impression about hitler is very blurry. i can't decide so easy if he was a good or bad guy because at first glance all he tried to do is expand his country. then he killed some 6 million jews but since jews are worse than germans, i don't know - maybe he did a good thing with this. history is always written by the winner and since we didn't live ww2 it's too hard to say what really happened there. the important thing is that the germans followed hitler like sheep only because they thought he'd bring them victory. and to give another example of this retarded sheep behaviour of the germans, who always follow those who'd bring them success no matter what happens to other people, i'll talk about Nietzsche. he was considered a philosopher.. the truth is, he was an ANTI-philosopher! this piece of shit says he considers himself an immoralist. he said that morality is useless, is only a way of the slave to protest against their master that he is cruel. i definetely cannot agree with this, i think morality should be the first quality a person should have. so err?.. i think it happened like this.. in the past people viewed morality as a burden, as a responsability. as a weight which pressed on their shoulders.. so this nietzsche came and said "i'm the great philosopher nietzsche and i reached the conclusion that morality is crap. stop being moral" and everybody said "oooow! wonderful! you're such a genius! now we don't have to care for nobody but our own person!" if this happened 50 years before WW2.. how can you assume that after 50 years since WW2 the germans have changed? on the contrary - once i was looking on air rivals forum and some guy posted lyrics from a song. they were not offensive, just lyrics. and werewolf the forum moderator, he came and deleted the lyrics on the reason that in germany, it's ILLEGAL to post lyrics on websites !!! WHAT THE FUUUUCK ?!?!?! I MEAN?!.. ARE YOU CRAZY?! i read on google and i found out there was some law in 2007 which was given because of piracy. so if you download a movie or music in germany thru illegal ways, you get jailed for 2 years. and if you share illegal media, this way helping others to obtain it, you can get jailed longer for up to 5 years. well err?.. maybe i can understand about piracy but lyrics?! that's fascism. and another great problem - in germany you are not allowed to talk about ww2! did you know that?! i found this after i got banned on funkylazerz for having the svastica logo on my brigade theclawclan... a gm told me this. so you're simply not allowed to talk about the truth! that's fascism all the way. so no matter what you say about hitler, you can see that the population followed both him and nietzsche. even if nietzsche died in a mental asylum (it's true, look on wikipedia), instead of viewing nietzsche as a psychopath as he really was, everybody treats him as a phylosopher! that's how i show that germans are all sick. and then?.. you can just look on myspace. simply browse photos of germans and compare them with americans - americans look much better so it means they're more healthy.
    avatar
    PuriPanda
    Buttmunch
    Buttmunch

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-01-07
    Age : 23

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by PuriPanda on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:34 am

    Thanks for telling us you're life story,you wanna continue?

    cuz you know, we REALLY DO CARE
    avatar
    Michy
    Buttmunch
    Buttmunch

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-06-26
    Location : Dunno, really.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Michy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:44 am

    COOL STORY BRO, MORE POSTS PLS

    ALSO HI LMB REMEMBER ME ZERKING YOU IN DUEL WHEN YOU WERE PLAYING SLICKTRICK?

    OR WHEN I TOWNED?
    GOD IM A SHITHEAD, ATLEAST I DONT SHIT MY PANTS AND I DONT GET BANNED FOR SHITTING MY PANTS LOL
    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 am

    Pure gold, I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes. Hey, if you don't want anyone's pity, then why are you spewing out the story of your pathetic puberty to us?

    PS, you didn't answer ANY of my 3 questions. Wtf. Hahahaha


    _________________

    _________________
    avatar
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1488
    Join date : 2010-05-04
    Age : 24
    Location : Under Korne's bed.Dreaming...

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Antimony on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:56 am

    Please do tell us more about your sorry excuse for a life Trollface
    avatar
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

    Posts : 1304
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Behind you. I am always behind you.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Ferkles on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:46 am

    When the penis head was thicker than the rest of the dick? Do you have a chode?

    lmbgfhfg
    Guest

    fghfgh

    Post by lmbgfhfg on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:19 am

    by Ferkles Today at 6:46 pm
    When the penis head was thicker than the rest of the dick? Do you have a chode?

    wtf dude? fucking shithead.. so you mean like your penis doesn't have that bulge at the end? lmfao you inbred fuck! look on internet and see how a real penis looks like, not your toy - that bulge is thicker so that during sex, it gains more friction than the rest of the penis in order to get you more excited. or spy your dad when he fucks mom

    lmbfgh
    Guest

    fghfgfgh

    Post by lmbfgh on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:49 am

    err?.. i think that for some reasons, many of you didn't adapt to society either. you all have these customized avatars, signatures and all that crap. the casual internet user doesn't concern himself with such useless things. at least i don't. maybe i'm wrong and you all have an artistic side which i haven't seen yet but i even read that some punk in ar paid no less than 500 $ !!! FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS for a signature !!! o.O now i seen that romanian demented shithead. that ginger, as you call those with red hair.. he's called lucky232.. i saw he made like 10+ signatures for other people! not only for himself.. maybe others paid him in game or something but even if i'd be rich i wouldn't give him more than 5 $ for a signature. even if he wouldn't be romanian i wouldn't pay him. i mean wtf.. you're trying to make a living by making signatures?.. get a job! when i look at someone's signature i only think of how much time did he or someone else waste to create that useless piece of shit. or if it's really complex, i'm thinking of how much money he paid for it! so the effect of beautiful signatures and stuff is exactly the opposite for me than for other people - while others might appreciate you, i only think how stupid you are to waste your time with such nonsense. and if you have that 500 $ signature wtf you do with it - some forum mod bans you and then if you put your sig on another account, he'll figure right away that it's you so ban again.

    i think some didn't adapt to society either and because of this, they created their little paralel universe here on internet. you probably just some slaves in real life but here you can be "kings".. you're exactly the same kind of shitheads as the kings in real life - except they're much smarter and more capable than you in every possible way. while they play the big game and surf in the ocean, you're just some 6 years old children who swim in the bathtub. patethic.. maybe i'm wrong but that's how i see things. you see the satisfaction given by this game as something guaranteed - something certain. if you play, you have fun for sure. you don't want to take the risk of playing on a higher level, in real life, because that implies risks which you don't want to assume. because you're too coward to try. so you're sitting in your bathtub with warm water and you play with the plastic ducks instead of going for the ocean where sharks can kill you or you can drown.
    avatar
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2010-06-08

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by warhawk on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 am

    I still say you fear my purple socks.
    avatar
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1115
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the bed.

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by DustWing on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:21 am

    Lol? I play AR because it's fun, not because I'm afraid of real life. Go ahead and give me a fighter jet in real life, I'll jump right in it. Until then, I'll play a game with fake planes. Look at you, who got banned NINE times trying to play a stupid game. I wonder how much time you waste on other games too? You're insulting yourself too, bro.

    I think you're confused about 500$ sig, it was a GEAR that someone bought for 500 dollars. Which is just as pathetic




    PS, my sig here took like 10 minutes, my avatar was 2 mins with google, dohoho. The ones on the AR boards - 3GaI made me my sig [He does graphic design for a living, and enjoys it], avatar was 5 mins in GIMP. Herpderp. I didn't spend a dime, or even more than an hour total of my time. Neither did anybody else here, to my knowledge.


    Last edited by DustWing on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________

    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:37 am